EditTips for Playing Celeste
- Wall jumping does not use your stamia
- Green crystals restore your dash AND stamina.
- Your controller will vibrate in intervals with your stamina. Since there is no visual meter for stamina, this is a way to keep track of it.
- Flying strawberries will scare away if you dash on screen. Sometimes you meed to scare the Strawberry out of hiding and toward you (i.e. Chapter 3)
- Strawberries will lock in when they "feel safe."
- If you lock in a strawberry, it stays locked in for the entire level, even if you die immediately after securing it.
- Quitting out of a level will keep any strawberries (and deaths) you accumulated during that run.
- There are no collectibles in the B Side levels. Just focus on surviving the platforming gauntlet and making it to the end!
- Every chapter has sub-chapters that you can select as a starting point after completing it one time. The start of these are marked in the levels with a small image of Celeste Mountain in the background.
- After beating a chapter, the pause menu has a strawberry meter that marks what you have collected in this run in red, previous runs in blue, and undiscovered strawberries with a gray dash. Subchapters are marked with gray columns.
Exit Theatre Mode