PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile players can now experience first-person gameplay thanks to the game's largest update yet.
Available today, June 20, PUBG is introducing a brand new first-person variation to the Classic Mode of PUBG Mobile.
This first-person option is just one part of a huge update that also includes other features such as weapon finishes and a Mini-Zone Arcade Mode. The update will also add the following gameplay changes and additions, as detailed by Tencent Games and PUBG Corp.:
- Arcade Mode: Mini-Zone – This all-new Arcade Mode drops 100 players into a smaller circle with triple the number of weapons. Players can expect matches to last 20 minutes.
- Armory – Players can now check out weapon statistics and compare the performance data of weapon accessories.
- Royale Pass – Players complete daily and weekly missions to earn points and increase their rank. Complete a certain number of missions every week for additional crates.
- Airplane and Weapon Finishes – The player with the highest “Royale Pass” level can now choose the finish of the starting airplane. Besides, all-new weapon finishes are now available for players to unlock and customize on mobile.
- Emotes – PUBG Mobile now has some new gestures and movements for players to clap, taunt and laugh at opponents.
Learn how to survive naked in PUBG Mobile and check out the trailer for PUBG's newest map below. PUBG players on PC can look forward to PUBG's first event pass coming soon.
Louisa Blatt is an IGN Intern and she is very, very bad at PUBG.