This $20 Amazon Organizer Creates Stylish Storage — In Every Room
If you thought carving storage out of thin air was all but impossible, then it’s time to think again. I discovered an affordable organizer you can order online that creates extra storage room inside even the tightest of spaces.
Sleek and versatile, the set of two Smart Design Stacking Baskets on Amazon can be used just about anywhere inside your home to create additional storage space. Designed to stack neatly on top of each other, you can employ a couple of these compact bad boys to score everything from a freestanding pantry on your kitchen counter to a beauty supply organizer under your bathroom sink—the possibilities are endless. And they boast a classic, almost rustic style that can complement a variety of decor styles. Not convinced? Here are a few places you can use them:
1. In the kitchen to sort fruits, vegetables, spices, canned goods, and more.
2. In the bedroom to stash scarves, folded ties, clutches, handbags, and other small accessories.
3. In the bathroom to organize cosmetics, travel-sized bottles, toiletries, and similar items.
4. In an entryway to hold mail, keys, dog leashes, reusable shopping bags, and other small necessities.
5. In the closet to corral cable cords, chargers, and other small electronic knick-knacks.
6. In a workspace to store your miscellaneous go-to tools such as tape measures, pliers, levelers, and so on.
7. In a pantry to hold serving pieces, ingredients, small appliances, and more.
These steel streamliners work just as well inside a cabinet as they do on a countertop, and — gasp! — can even be wall-mounted, according to one customer, who hung hers floating-style for some vertical storage opportunity.
Even better, these clever baskets boast sturdy built-in handles, so you can carry them from room to room — or all the way to the park for a family picnic — if you need to.
Still not sold on these chrome-finished multitaskers? What if we told you a pair of them would only set you back 20 bucks? Not to mention they’re Amazon Prime-eligible, so you could be on your way to a more storage-savvy home in two days or less. Just sayin’.
This post originally ran on Apartment Therapy. See it there: This $18 Amazon Organizer Creates Stylish Storage—In Any Room