2020 Election Forecast
Democrat Doug Jones is the most vulnerable senator from either party up in 2020. But Republicans first have to navigate a crowded primary field that includes former Sen. Jeff Sessions and the man Jones beat in the 2017 special election: defrocked former judge Roy Moore.
- Ratings and analysis by Steven Shepard.
- Project management by Allan James Vestal.
- Design and development by Allan James Vestal and Beatrice Jin.
- Additional development by Andrew Briz.
- Editing by Scott Bland, Lily Mihalik, Charlie Mahtesian, Andrew McGill and Mike Zapler.
- Copy editing by Andy Goodwin, Sushant Sagar and Robin Turner.
Previous statewide and congressional district election results data from the MIT Election Lab. Congressional district presidential results from Daily Kos. Additional data from U.S. Census Bureau and POLITICO reporting.
See something wrong with our data? Email email@example.com.