2020 Election Forecast
Democrat Collin Allred flipped this suburban Dallas district with a 7-point victory over then-GOP Rep. Pete Sessions. Hillary Clinton carried it by 2 points in 2016, after Mitt Romney won it by 15 four years earlier.
- Ratings and analysis by Steven Shepard.
- Project management by Allan James Vestal.
- Design and development by Allan James Vestal and Beatrice Jin.
- Additional development by Andrew Briz.
- Editing by Scott Bland, Lily Mihalik, Charlie Mahtesian, Andrew McGill and Mike Zapler.
- Copy editing by Andy Goodwin, Sushant Sagar and Robin Turner.
Previous statewide and congressional district election results data from the MIT Election Lab. Congressional district presidential results from Daily Kos. Additional data from U.S. Census Bureau and POLITICO reporting.
See something wrong with our data? Email [email protected].