2020 Election Forecast
Longtime Democratic Rep. Collin Peterson still hasn’t announced whether he’ll seek a 16th term from a western Minnesota district racing away from his party. If Peterson retires, Republicans will be favored to pick up a district Donald Trump carried by 31 points in 2016.
- Ratings and analysis by Steven Shepard.
- Project management by Allan James Vestal.
- Design and development by Allan James Vestal and Beatrice Jin.
- Additional development by Andrew Briz.
- Editing by Scott Bland, Lily Mihalik, Charlie Mahtesian, Andrew McGill and Mike Zapler.
- Copy editing by Andy Goodwin, Sushant Sagar and Robin Turner.
Previous statewide and congressional district election results data from the MIT Election Lab. Congressional district presidential results from Daily Kos. Additional data from U.S. Census Bureau and POLITICO reporting.
See something wrong with our data? Email [email protected].