10 Dining Tables and Chairs That Belong Together
You can’t have a dining room table without a set of chairs. (Well, you could, but it would be kinda pointless.) But how to pick one that matches the other? You don’t! You simply pick out a pairing that we’ve already made for you. Easy!
- Spindle Back Chair, $175 for two at Sauder + LISABO, $179 at IKEA: Do your best to make hygge happen with this very Scandinavian-looking table-and-chair combo.
- Hipster Dining Side Chair, $114 at Houzz + Odyssey, $199 at CB2: Put some bright chairs around a plain white table and you’ll get a fun, poppy breakfast nook.
- Tabouret Bistro Side Chair Hint of Mint, $115 for two at Overstock + Franklin 66″ Dining Table, $350 at Target: This sweet pairing proves that the industrial look doesn’t have to be too cold.
- Brownsville Side Chair, $169 for two at Wayfair + Trina Oak Dining Table, $699 at Article: The beauty of this glass-topped table is that it allows you to see the intricate base and the fun chairs we’ve paired with it.
- Elston Dining Chair, $199 at Crate & Barrel + Four Square Table, $300 at Industry West: Measuring in at less than three feet long, this square galvanized table is good for small spaces, and the wood and metal chairs aren’t too bulky either.
- Bertoia Style Wire Dining Chairs, $159 for two at Poly & Bark + 76″ Java Dining Table, $700 at Pier 1: These wire chairs are way more comfortable than you’d think, which means people will spend more time gathered around this slightly weathered table.
- White Molded Evie Chairs, $160 for two at World Market+ Saints Dining Table, $469 at Urban Outfitters: Go for a slight mid-century flare with this neutral wood-and-white duo.
- Ernie Dining Side Chair in Black, $60 at LexMod + Dash and Plus, $599 at Deny Designs: Just imagine how great this table (surrounded by these equally great chairs) would look on Instagram. You won’t even need to buy tablecloths!
- Arthur Side Chair, $186 for two at Joss and Main + Archer Round Dining Table, $899 at Z Gallerie: Make a dramatic, rustic-chic statement with this combo.
Shiraz Linen Oval Back Dining Chairs in Charcoal, $300 for two at Bed Bath & Beyond + Paramount Dining Table, $600 at All Modern: If you’re looking for something a little more glam and feminine, this pairing is for you.